Counselling, coaching and learning | NDIS
Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing - GREENSBOROUGH
The Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing can help you with:
- counselling, coaching and support
- specialised allied health assessments (e.g. by an occupational therapist or psychologist)
- Positive Behaviour Support plans
- Mind Recovery College™ group learning and skill development
- linkage with housing, education and employment services
- support for family, friends and other carers
- information and advice
- support coordination.
Our staff team includes people who have experienced recovery and who can share their learnings and insights with you (and your family and other carers too).
If you are an NDIS participant, we can help you make the most of your plan with suggestions for which services are best matched with your NDIS Core Supports or Capacity Building budgets.
At the Mind centre you can also find out about Mind's Help at Home and in the Community support services, and our Connect Up group recreation and leisure activities.