Recovery planning and support
Early Intervention Psychosocial Support Response - YARRA and BOROONDARA
Do you have a mental health condition and experience difficulty managing everyday tasks of living?
A personalised recovery plan is available to help you.
Mind has been contracted by St Vincent's Mental Health to provide the Early Intervention Psychosocial Support Response service to help participants live independently and safely in the community.
You’ll receive support for up to 12 months to develop your recovery goals, one-to-one support through our Help at Home and in the Community service, group learning and social inclusion activities through our Mind Recovery College™, Connect Up active recreation groups, and other supports as needed.
We can help you to:
- live independently and improve your daily living skills
- find and maintain suitable housing
- participate in and build skills for social and community activities
- build resilience and coping skills
- learn and explore new ideas for personal growth
- build skills to go back to work or study
- improve your relationships
- have fun and connect with others
- connect with the broader community
Who forFor people 16-65 years of age who have a psychiatric condition and need assistance to live independently and safely in the community - AND - who are a current client of St Vincent's Mental Health service - AND - who do not have NDIS-funded support.
Available to people living in the Yarra and Boroondara areas.