Haven - A place to call home
Haven Homes offer a warm and comfortable setting to focus on recovery, create a sense of community and to feel at home.
New properties offer one-bedroom independent apartments or units within a multi-unit complex.
At your Haven Home, you'll enjoy:
- a main bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bathroom, kitchen and eating area
- modern European laundry, lounge room and outdoor area
- well-appointed communal recreational and lounge areas, kitchen, meeting spaces
- on-site overnight facilities for qualified and experienced around-the-clock support staff
- beautifully landscaped grounds.
Owned by the Haven Foundation, specialists in providing quality social housing to people with psychosocial disability, new build properties are located in central locations close to public transport, local shops and other amenities.
Mind is the nominated provider of Supported Independent Living services to residents, providing tailored support in activities of daily living to each person in line with their NDIS goals. Families and carers are welcome to participate in the delivery of shared care and supports if desired.