The more you look after yourself, the better you feel and the stronger you are.
Making even small improvements in things like getting enough sleep, relaxing, doing a bit of exercise and eating and drinking as healthily as you can make a big, positive difference.
You knew that already.
But we’re all human, and sometimes – because you’re ill, you’re tired or you just can’t see the point – you can’t be bothered to take proper care of yourself.
Be bothered. You’re worth it. That’s the point.
Resources to support you
- Your health and wellbeing - tips for sleep, exercise, mindfulness meditation, diet and drinking, managing alcohol and other drug use.
- Housing - Having somewhere to live is vital for your health and wellbeing. Mind can support you.
- Financial welfare - Some great financial tips including how to make a budget.
- How are you going? tool (PDF 32 KB) - tool for tracking your mental health and wellbeing.
- Understanding mental health conditions - General informaton about mental health disorders.
Resources for young people and their friends and family
- General mental health (young people)
- Health and wellbeing (young people)
- Life issues (young people)
- General mental health (friends and family)
- Health and wellbeing (friends and family)
- Life issues (friends and family)
Our support services
Mind offers a range of services for people with mental health and wellbeing challenges. View or search for a service here:
Or find more information on specific service types here: