The Darling Downs Service Navigation is designed to improve access to psychosocial and other supports services for individuals with mental health and wellbeing concerns and their families and carers within the Darling Downs West Moreton Region in Queensland.
Mind Australia is funded by the Darling Downs West Moreton Primary Health Network to provide this service as part of the Commonwealth Psychosocial Support Program (CPSP).
The Service Navigation program assists individuals, their families and carers to:
- Increase their awareness of what services are available
- Find Providers who can assist them to achieve their recovery goals
- Find Specialised support services to meet social needs, especially access to housing.
Service Navigators will also assist other CPSP and healthcare providers to:
- Increase their knowledge around psychosocial supports and their availability in the region
- Improve understanding of psychosocial referral pathways
- Network with housing related services to support referral pathways into housing.
Individuals with mental health and wellbeing concerns and their families and carers within the Darling Downs West Moreton Region in Queensland.
How to access:
Access is via the pathways identified above. The program is free to eligible clients within the Darling Downs West Moreton region.
Be more informed about the services available to help support you or your loved one’s mental health and wellbeing recovery goals, and get connected with those services to help you achieve them.